Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am in Heaven

Soooo, I have discovered blogs by quilters and other crafters like myself. I am in heaven - I am hooked. I anxiously await free time when I can read about all the creative things other people are doing, I love seeing the pictures and can relate to their fabric addictions. It has inspired me and I have made a quilt top in the past 3 days as well as started another one. It is also interesting to hear about other lives - their struggles with the doldroms of winter weather, frustrations with being snowed in, and in one case in Australia the joys of summer weather. I love this! It has opened a whole new world for me and I look forward to making new long distance friends. Now I just wish for more free time!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Please post some pictures.
would love to see your lovely creations.