Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day



Happy Valentine's Day! This is a picture of my little valentine. She wanted her hair in curlers on Thursday night so her hair would be curly for her valentine party at school. She laid out her favorite red dress and was dressed up fancy and ready for school early on Friday. She is extra excited because the Grandkids are supposed to be here for the weekend and she loves having other kids in the house and especially loves being "Aunt" to Berkeley. Then we got the call, Berkeley is sick with the tummy flu so they won't be coming. Hannah is sad but still gets to go to her horseback lesson today and they are having a valentine party so I think she will be okay. I hope to get some sewing in later today, working on pink and red scraps - who knows what it will become. Pictures later.

1 comment:

Busy Little Quilter said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you, too!

I saw that you started following my blog. Thank you! I had to come to yours to tell you hello!

I see you are new to blogland. It's fun, and like you, I love to be inspired by others. There are lots of great ideas out there whether it be cooking, cleaning, decorating, or quilting.

I used to dress my daughters like you did yours. They, too, always wore their hair curly with a cute valentine dress for their Valentine parties.

Have a great day.